Operations Manager Henri Wolters in Almelo saw the need to transform Bolletje B.V. into a modern manufacturer, and approached ARV Group to assist in drafting and implementing a concrete plan of improvement. Short- and medium-term efficiencies in line productivity and maintenance were to play a major role in helping the company take the hurdle into the 21st century.
- Focus on the production process, process technology, the organization and the quality and organization of the workforce
- Special emphasis laid on improving organizational efficiency and line yield
- Focus on establishing "ownership" on the part of employees and first-line management
- Line productivity boosted for savings of c. € 800k annually
- Reduction of maintenance costs by 16% annually
- Continuous improvement platform and organization firmly in place
- existing plan & machinery back to par with minimal investments