Manager Wim de Kruijff contacted ARV Group with a clear request: bring in the tools, methods and experience. He also asked us to implement an improvement project, to help break down barriers between the various departments and coach key players in effecting the envisioned supply chain. Concrete results had to be seen within one year.
- A multi-disciplinary approach
- Far reaching reorganization of processes
- All key players in the chain also had to be convinced that various cost improvements could be effectuated while upholding the service levels towards the market
- Short lines of bottom-up communication to allow daily, systematic review
- Formulation of monthly milestones
- Setting up and embedding of a performance-managementsystem, to boost transparency and safeguard lasting improvement.
- Operating costs reduced by € 4.4 million in two years
- A 50% reduction in stocks and working capital
- A responsive and cost-oriented organization with clear responsibilities and tasks
- Alignment of all resources to required performance (no more, no less)
- The provision of analysis and monitoring tools that enabled ERP