For Colbond, continuous improvements in its product quality, consistency and production efficiency are ever-more urgent factors for maintaining its supplier status and prime position. Colbond asked ARV Group to assist with a fact-based analysis of its quality chain, and to help translate the result into an effective implementation program.
- Bring transparency to the product application quality scan
- Pinpoint the causes related to client complaints & demands
- Zoom in on quality control during the production process to eliminate extra production costs and lost margins
- Sharp focus on quality requirements for raw materials and related non-conformities
Package of effective measures:
- Improvement of spin technology (subsequently improving product quality, reducing downtime and eliminating waste),
- Implementation of reliable inspection techniques to monitor production on-line, and continuous quality control,
- Improvement of production reliability and quality (eliminating downtime and waste),
- Improvement of margins by optimizing the product to fulfill requested performance.
- A significant improvement in product quality,
- A major boost to production capacity,
- Greater reliability in the production process,
- Improved margins,
- Greater mutual trust and cooperation throughout the organization.